Thursday, March 22, 2007

Are you a Martha fan?

Well, no big surprise I'm sure, but I am a Martha Stewart fan. I never watch her show though...just not enough time. I do love her recipes. My husband hates them because it usually involves him driving all around to near by cities and shady areas of town in search of the one exotic yet illusive ingredient. I found the perfect compromise...I started subscribing to Everyday Food by Martha Stewart and it is AWESOME! I get at least one good recipe each issue, but more like five to ten good ones. Easy recipes, with easy ingredients to find and all kinds of cooking and food storing tips. I absolutely LOVE it!!!! I know Rachael Ray is all the fad now, and she is supposedly the queen of the quick meal, but Martha is still the queen in my book...Rachael is definitely in the royal court though. So, if you can afford it, you should definitely subscribe to this magazine...and I should mention that I have bought only one cookbook since I started my subscription in May 2004.

No comments: